As expected, I had a lovely time at this year’s conference. Last year’s summary is here.
Given the structure of Eagles my traditional summary format isn’t an effective method to convey what was presented. But there are a few ways you can follow along…
Read through the 2017 presentation slides. (to be posted)
Read my summary articles on EMS1 from some of my favorite presentations:
- Top 5 Pediatrics Medical Care Questions – Peter Antevy
- Tales from Bales of Eagles Emails – Jim Augustine
Watch some of the sessions on Periscope:
- Top 5 Challenges in Pediatric Medical Care – Peter Antevy (same as EMS1 article)
- Growing Concerns for EMS in Active Shooter Events – Pierre Carli, Christopher Hunter, Jeffery Metzger, Ken Scheppke
- Managing Strokes ASAP through a PSAP – Sophia Dyer
- Are On-Scene Stroke Screenings Accurate? – Jon Jui
- Using Pulsara to Streamline STEMI and Stroke Activation – Stein Bromsky
- ACCESS Praxis: Should All VF Cases Go to the Cath Lab? – Marc Conterato
- Heads up CPR (JH) & Double Sequential Defibrillation (JJ) – Joe Holley & Jon Jui
- Vignettes on Injury Responses – Michael Levy, Jose Cabanas, Stein Bronsky, Drew Harrell, Dave Persse, Glenn Asaeda
- The MIH System in Evolution (GBEMDA) – Peter Antevy
- The MIH System in Evolution (Atlanta) – Art Yancey
For those in attendance you know I was pushing the social media angle (aka Twitter). I live tweeted under my account, and along with about 200 other people, we were able to make a significant impact on how #GatheringEagles17 did.
Until next year (or the next conference),
Upcoming conferences are listed at the bottom of my CV page.